ANST - 1 King and all of those pretenders

Talen von Marienburg talen at microtutors.com
Thu Oct 23 14:06:56 PDT 1997

On 10/23/97, at 1:18 PM, mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com wrote:

>Good day to all those of gentle birth,
>
>It is with great sorrow that I must announce Viscount Sir Galen of
Bristol,
>clerk and armsman to the Earl of Warwick, has been captured by those
forces
>aligned against myself. Therefore the duty has been layed to, Sir Gunthar
>Jonsson, to recruit and marshal the forces which are arrayed 'gainst the
>rightful Sovereign of Our Dear England!

I told him not to go spying, uh, I mean traveling, in Kent right now.
Yorkist sympathizer!

>All those who stand for what is right and Godly must come to the gules and
>argent banner of Warwick!  Follow me as I go deal with those foul
pretenders
>and their misguided followers. Revenge yourselves of their depravities and
of
>what they have no doubt done to such a good and loyal subject as Viscount
Galen.

PRETENDERS!  Our good King Henry VI, son of our beloved King Henry V, is
the rightfully anointed King of England.  'Tis Edward, foul Earl of March,
and his misguided followers under the badge of the Earl of Warwick that
support a PRETENDER on the Throne!  And I *told* him not to go travelling
in Kent right now!

>Join my banner and you shall meet with glory, victory, and all that comes
>the victorious forces after they have trampled their enemies. You shall be

>feasted and regaled with the tales of your bravery. You shall sleep after
the
>battles with bellies full of beer and good beef and the peaceful knowledge
>that you have done that which was RIGHT!

You shall sleep lighter by a head, I'll wager!

>I, the Earl of Warwick and rightful ruler of England, shall personally
take your
>hand in thanks as all comrades of war should. Think of the tales you will
tell
>your children!

"..Earl of Warwick...Rightful Ruler of England..??????"  Edward, are you
listening?  Woe to those who first embrace treachery, for 'tis a meal they
shall eat over and over again.

>May God Grant you the wisdom of the truth!
>
>*as scribed by His Excellency's Captain Gunthar Jonsson, Knight

In Mercy, we promise to keep the headsman's axe sharpened, so your end will
be less painful than you truly deserve!

Stafford, Duke of Buckingham
My opinions are my own.  They may not reflect those of my Queen, but I
suspect they do!