ANST - Happy Birthday Queen Alisha II

harry billings psobaka at mail.myriad.net
Fri Oct 24 17:36:30 PDT 1997

By all means HAPPY BIRTHDAY Queen Alisha II. Like realy begins at 50 so you
still have 20 years to go. (Been there done that 30, 40, and 50)

>To My Lady Queen, Alisha II of Ansteorra -
>
>HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY!!
>
>As my lord father told me on my 30th, "life begins
>at 40, so you only have 10 more years to go!"
>
>- your loyal and loving subject, Galen of Bristol
>
>Everybody else -

Pinch HRM never how ever if she were in armor...

>Be sure to pinch Alisha when you see her -- at
>your own risk, of course!

Plachoya Sobaka a humble archer in Ravens Fort, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Achery champion Stargate XXV, Raven's Fort XV
Thistle (archery) Kings archer