ANST - Three Kings

Eric Jackson jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Mon Oct 27 07:13:09 PST 1997

     Greetings unto all,

        The battle of three Kings was the most fun I have had in  along
     time thanks goes out to all who were there to make it so.  It was a
     pleasure fighting all day and the pretend court was fun to herald,
     theank you Hl Treschen for asking me to be your voice.  ans to all who
     care I proved twice that I can say my entire name loudly in only one
     breath and I can read the scroll it is on as well. :) Like I said it
     was the most fun I have had in a very long time, thank you shire of
     Rosenfield and I can guarantee that I will be back next year to help
     the Scottish cause and to support the Bruce in anyway that my humble
     skills are able to.

                                In service
                                Lord Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaern ap
                                Llewellyn ap Gruffudd ap Wynn ap