ANST - Bryn Gwlad Fall Faire

eric mauer eric.mauer-next at attws.com
Mon Oct 27 10:42:11 PST 1997

Greetings:

The winners of the chivalric tourneys at the Fall Faire were:
Barbarian Tourney - Sir Daffydd
Snowball Melee - H.L.(?) Alexis LaBouche
(the Swiss five was cancelled due to arctic morning weather)
Baronial Champion - Sir Kief
Prize for Heroism - Lady Vanorra ("That's what heroes do!")

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the fine people who
helped me set up, marshal, and take down the tourney, and a special
thank you to Lord Conor for waterbearing above and beyond the call
of duty.

Thanks to all the fighters for coming. I hope you had a good time!

Alaric Styrr
called TuhTahl of the Moritu

A compiled list of awards presented....(no doubt still incomplete):

Lady Cecily Garland - Golden Marlet of Bryn Gwlad
Lady Suvdchin of the Moritu - Muse of Bryn Gwlad
Sir Keif - Chivalric Champion of Bryn Gwlad
Lord Piet Rausch - Rapier Champion of Bryn Gwlad
Conor son of Clure - AoA
Sybilla - AoA
Simon ? - AoA
Johnathon Brumley - AOA
Lord Sion Glass - Dreigiau Bryn of Bryn Gwlad
Sir Pendaren and Mistress Jehanne - Dreigiau Bryn of Bryn Gwlad
Robert Moondragon - Rising Star
Geoffrey (Johann and Erika's son) - Rising Star
Baroness Erika Segenlein - Compass Rose
Lady Theresa of Bryn Gwlad - Thistle in Cooking.
Lady Goldwyn of Priestcastle - Thistle in Music
Lord Caladin Ironhearth, Esq.- Thistle in Leatherworking
Sir Daffydd Whittaker - Thistle in Brewing
Lady Tatsumi Tamoko (Vasha) - Thistle in Callig & Illum
Lord Alaric Styrr (Tuh-Tahl) - Thistle in Brewing
Lady Rhyanne the Silkenswift Otter - Sable Crane
Laird Angus McTaggert - Sable Crane
Lord Raito - Sable Crane
H.L. Samuel Piper - Iris of Merit
Don (Savien) Christian Dore' - Star of Merit
H.L. Gwenllian ferch Maredudd - Star of Merit
Master Jeremy James Scurlock - Court Barony
Sir Pendaren - Baron of Bryn Gwlad
Mistress Jehanne - Baroness of Bryn Gwlad
Reginleif Ragnarsdottir (Rhian ni Murghiall) - Laurel (announced)
Lord Corwin van Zandten - Knight
H.L. Badon - Knight
Sir Kief av Kiersted- Pelican
Ivar Runemagi - Pelican
Master Thomas of Tenby - Lion of Ansteorra