ANST - Hello, I have moved and I have an e-mail addy....

Lady Jotahn Firesteed calypso at chaosbutterfly.com
Mon Oct 27 16:07:08 PST 1997

Hello, I've moved! Sorry I've been out of touch for so long. I can now be reached here or at
the address of 2306 McCue #121  Houston, Tx.   (713) 552-0666  I plan on getting back involved
in things now that I'm settling in. I'm short of transportation most of the time, but I will
try to get to what I can. I'm working on A&S projects to occupy my time and get more A&S
entries ready for competitions. I'll be happy to hear from my SCA family again.

In service to the Dream,
Lady Jotahn Firesteed