ANST - Post Revel Report: Bryn Gwlad's Fall Harvest Festival and stuff

Angus mac Taggart / Rik Packham aquinas at eden.com
Tue Oct 28 02:09:44 PST 1997

Greeting unto all who read this missive.

I have just completed the Post Revel Report on the Fall Harvest Festival
thrown by the Barony of Bryn Gwlad. Drop by and see what you think.

http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/events/investiture.html

I have also completed the calendar from October thru January. (Netscape
compatible)

http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/calendar/index.html

I have also completed the Virtual Domesday. If you want your name and stuff
on those pages or if you see somethig that is incorrect, send word to me.

http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/domesday/index.html

In Service to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad, the Kingdom of Ansteorra, and the
Dream!

Laird Angus mac Taggart  aquinas at eden.com
Virtual Scribe Bryn Gwlad

Bryn Gwlad WebSite:         http://www.eden.com/~aquinas/bryn.gwlad/