ANST - Three Kings

KiheBard at aol.com KiheBard at aol.com
Tue Oct 28 05:57:47 PST 1997

In a message dated 97-10-27 12:54:52 EST, Gunthar writes:

> Although I enjoy the praise it is undeserved. The praise for the brisket,
> stew and all of the snacks after "Court" should mainly go to Eoian,
> Ly Alyse, Amra, and I'm not sure who donated the brisket (Esko?)
<SNIP>
>  everyone enjoyed it. If I left someone out please remind us.

Many, many thanks are due to Ld. Agilwulf the Loud for his
timely assistance in starting the cauldron fire.

(That was the really embarrassing part. I normally do much,
*much* better than that. What I get for not recognizing wet
wood and splitting finer / more kindling...)

In recognizing the different foods, don't forget the chicken
and the grilled whole mushrooms from Eoian's hands!

Amra / Kihe / Mike