ANST - ANST- Ladies Chest Protection

Vanora Villon vanora at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 17:21:47 PST 1997

Greetings from Lady Vanora!

 I'd like to do a "poll", here. Humor me, please:

 There are some discussions going on concerning ladies' chest
protection. Ansteorra has a rule stating that women have to wear 6-8oz.
leather over the breasts and sternum... while Coorporate says a gambison
over the same area is sufficient. Quite a few of us ladies would like to
have Ansteorra's rule dropped to the Coorporate rule. We can prove that
there's no danger of cancer from being hit, that there's no long-term
harm, and that the only difference between a man and a woman getting hit
in the breasts arrises ONLY if she is lactating.

 So, what do you think... drop the rule OR mandate chest protection for
all men in Ansteorra?

You can respond to me personally  at <vanora at hotmail.com> or back over
the mailing list. Just be aware that opinions expressed WILL go to our
earl marshal and WILL be put into kingdom files where it WILL be read.

In Service to the Sable Star and to the Dream,

~Lady Vanora Villon de Paris~
esquire to Viscount Galen of Bristol,
Teutonic Order of the Dragon- Atlantia,
Barony of Elfsea/ Ansteorra