ANST - Re: Ladies Chest Protection

Lori Jones LJONES at ossm.edu
Tue Oct 28 20:48:25 PST 1997

> > Gunnora wrote:
> >..  <snip>...  body armor should be a matter of choice
> > ...<snip>...plate armor for the chest, some hot padding in a
> > gambeson, or nothing -- I really wish they'd leave it up to
> > the wearer.

> HL Catherine Harwell seconded...
> ..... I was going to add this exact same argument to my
> discussion, so count that as two votes!

After reading on this topic all morning, I finally found a few
minutes to try and contribute something intelligent to the
discussion.  However, all the best points have already been
made and I really can't come up with anything to add, except...
...make that three!

-  Kat MacLochlainn, Centurion

Lori Campbell
Oklahoma School of Science and Math