ANST - Is it my imagination......

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Fri Oct 31 14:48:14 PST 1997

---Nan Bradford-Reid <ad-4na at mail.utexas.edu> wrote:

> At 04:05 PM 10/31/97 -0600, you wrote:
> >....or server or whatever or has this list just been
> >unusually quiet today?
> What event is this weekend?

Yes, it has been quiet.

Tempio Stew this weekend in addition to one other that is slipping
my brain at the moment...

And many no doubt have non-SCA commitments with family and friends.
Or religious obligations.

Tonight, I have both. It is a night for Remembering, and mourning,
and wishing good passage. As well as a gathering with my mundane
co-workers.

===
Pax ... Kihe / Adieu -- Amra / TTFN -- Mike
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Alt. e-mail: KiheBard at aol.com, MikeCBaker at aol.com