ANST - Is it my imagination......

Robbie Roberts rroberts at vvm.com
Fri Oct 31 17:57:34 PST 1997

Shameless Plug for the event...
Yes, Tempio event is this weekend...Come one and all...you are sure to have
a great time...The weather is looking great and the events should be a lot
of fun..
Admission to event is $3.00 children under 12 are FREE...No feast as we are
having a Stew Contest..Judging will be in period and other stews...Please
bring enough stew for your group +6.
Fighting will be a ransom tourney so you may fight as many times as you wish
just bring loot to enter each fight.  A&S theme is Saints...there will also
be an open category.  Children's activities are planned from am till 3pm...

Best route to event...
Take your best route to Belton TX...I-35South...Get off on Hwy 190W going
toward Killeen...Take the Loop 121 exit and turn Left...(there will be a
diamond shamrock gas station at that exit)...Follow Loop 121 till you get to
FM 439 (Landmark is Belton High School on Left)...Turn Left on FM 439 go
approx. 2 miles and the site will be on the Left..SCA signs should be out.

Hope to see you all.
Ld. Konstantin
seneschal of Tempio