ANST - Alexandrian Symposium - Thanks

Mjccmc01 at aol.com Mjccmc01 at aol.com
Tue Sep 2 06:43:53 PDT 1997

Siobhan here.

The Alexandrian Symposium this past weekend was wonderful!  I'd especially
like to thank those who helped us put it on:  the registration crew, our
fabulous, marvelous, wonderful food people, and all those who otherwise
helped bring together this event.

Most especially, I'd like to thank those who came and attended the classes.
 Interested, thoughtful and creative students make teaching classes a very
fulfilling activity; and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the faculty when I
say you all were great.

So, what sort of topics would you like to see next time?  Several have been
suggested, including Religion, Chivalry, Humanities, Middle Classes, etc.
 (My personal favorite, although the research would be a nightmare, would be
"Unsolved Mysteries of the Middle Ages" -- the de Medici murder, who really
killed the little princes in the tower, what really happened to Edward II,
etc.)

Again, thanks to everyone.  Please, give us feedback, either to Mari,
Gunnora, Claire, Jessamyn or myself.

Hoping to see everyone there next year,
Siobhan