ANST - Gothic War

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Mon Sep 1 20:03:36 PDT 1997

Mitchell-CON, Paul T wrote:

> Galen of Bristol here!
>
> My thanks go out to Lady Rolanda Rossner, Don Alden, Lady Ghia,
> Drake & Kayleigh, Baronesses Ann & Martha, Masters Haakon &
> Cadwallader, and everyone else who put in so much work to make
> this past weekend's Gothic War such a success.  This was my
> first Gothic War, but it will not be my last.
>
> My squires and I found our visit to the Western Region to be
> highly enjoyable and very educational, and we mean to return.
>
> - Galen

Welcome!  We were glad you could be there!  Keep coming to Western
Region events; bring your squires, your 'piece of Ansteorran History,'
and your bardic talent.

And really, no thanks are necessary for me--all I did was dig a fire pit
and gather some bards.  The Autocrats and Their Excellencies (all six of
them) did the real work.

Ghia