ANST - Very Important

Carl John Hess cjhess at uai-unger.com
Tue Sep 2 16:24:22 PDT 1997

This is a re-emergence of the now infamous, "Good Times" virus.  It too,
was a hoax.

Go to this site:

http://oasis.ot.com/~dmuth/virus/gtfaq.html

It will tell you EVERYTHING you will need to know in order to avoid such
*thought viruses* in the future.

Suffice it to say this, opening an e-mail message cannot activate a virus.
You have been "had" my good lady.  I apologize for my abruptness, but I
have recently begun receiving many of these warnings from all sides lately,
and I think it's best to say it like it is.

Please write back to me if you have comments or questions.

Carl Hess
AKA C. Scipio Inoculate the World Against the Evil Memes