ANST - Gothic War

eric caladin at deliverator.io.com
Wed Sep 3 12:15:36 PDT 1997

Hi kid, guess who!

You made that WAAAAAAAAY to easy to get a hold of you, and here I was
looking forward to a challenge of my geek fu skills since I seemed to have
forgottem to actually get YOUR address, email, etc.

What's up? how was your ride? did your newbie have fun? what's you next
event? etc!

write back at your lesire (you know like when you're JUST sitting infront of
a computer, Hey that's RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!)

;P~

c-
   Caladin Ironhearth Esq.        |   Eric W. Brown
   Scotland - 1596                |   1905 B Margalene Way,
   (Have stick, will hit!)        |   Austin Texas 78731