ANST - Gothic War

Lisa Carter zkr26 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Wed Sep 3 15:17:44 PDT 1997

On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Scott White wrote:

> OK, I suppose this is period, but as I fighter I had to wonder -- what
> exactly WERE we fighting for/about?
>
> Can anyone fill me in on the Anna/Martha/Mother/Daughter thing?

For the last six years HE Anna and HE Martha have had this dispute
(unmentioned).  Each year there would be a trial by combat to settle this
disagreement.  Until this year - it had always been a tie.  The
Mother/daughter thing I believe arises from the lineage of the Amazon
household.  I believe that Martha is Anna's mother in regards to this but
I could be mistaken.

Learning to Serve the Dream,

Kayleigh Drake
Baroness of Bonwicke