ANST - Gothic War

Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Wed Sep 3 01:19:07 PDT 1997

Dieterich wrote:

> The Right Good Lord Caladin penned:
*snip*

> >What's up? how was your ride? did your newbie have fun? what's you next
> >event? etc!

*snip*

> Why, Caladin... the entire list never knew you were so interested in us.
> Quite frankly, we're all very flattered... you scamp;)

> well and much the same things we normally do. As for our ride... there's
> been so many... which did you mean?  Our newbies are having a fine time and
> the kingdom will be attending most of the events listed in the Blackstar
> over the next few months.  We really hope to see you there!
>
> Thank you for taking such an interest in us all... we always suspected you
> cared but never dared say so for fear of embarassment.
>
> Speaking for all of us,
>
> Dieterich "the sarcastic kraut" Kempenich

Oh, monsieur, you are ruthless!  But then I suppose that ruthlessness
works out very well for you on the field....  As for Caladin's note, it
was obviously misfired, and I suspect it was me he was aiming at.  If he
was aiming at me, that's a good thing, as I have responded privately.
If not, oh well, I had been wanted to write to him anyway....

But now that you mention it, monsieurs, I would like to ask the list:
How many of you brought newcomers with you this weekend and did they
enjoy the event?

Ghia

--
Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau