ANST - Stargate ie Othars mouth watering steakoff

J'lynn Yeates jyeates at bga.com
Thu Sep 4 10:46:33 PDT 1997

On  4 Sep 97 at 15:21, Don Wilkinson wrote:

inquiring minds want to know ...

> Almar here just wondering, is Othar doing his steak off at Stargate
> Baronial?  If any good gentles know this I would greatly appreiciate
> <sp?>  it.  It was soooooooooogoooooooooood last year, me saying through
> the droooooool just thinking about it!!!!!!!

is this a fighting thing ala N.American indigenous people's (with
similarities to traditional keltoi challenge combat ...) ???

or cooking thing?  if later, is it a open competition?  is it limited
to beef?

'wolf
... 3'rd generation meat-miester, overly fond of large slabs of
tastily prepared dead animal.