ANST - Shadowlands 20th

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Mon Sep 1 09:17:32 PDT 1997

Greetings again to All!

As some of you may realize, the austere Shire of Shadowlands is celebrating
their 20th Anniversary next weekend, September 13th, at Lake Somerville
(near Bryan/College Station).  My Lord and I will be attending, along with
many of our most wonderful friends.

Because there is not a feast being served at this event, we were considering
having a cookout/feast at our home after the event that Saturday.  If you
would like to come, and could bring a smidgeon of something for others to
eat , please email me privately.  We will provide briskets and breads, with
the other stuff left to 'pot luck'.

Please respond quickly...I need to go kill the brisket beast!

In Service,
Allysyn Kranidious (and Timo too!)