ANST - Gothic War

Dieterich cjw at vvm.com
Wed Sep 3 14:08:04 PDT 1997

The Right Good Lord Caladin penned:
>Hi kid, guess who!
>
>You made that WAAAAAAAAY to easy to get a hold of you, and here I was
>looking forward to a challenge of my geek fu skills since I seemed to have
>forgottem to actually get YOUR address, email, etc.
>
>What's up? how was your ride? did your newbie have fun? what's you next
>event? etc!
>
>write back at your lesire (you know like when you're JUST sitting infront of
>a computer, Hey that's RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!)
>
>;P~
>
>c-

Why, Caladin... the entire list never knew you were so interested in us.
Quite frankly, we're all very flattered... you scamp;)

>What's up? how was your ride? did your newbie have fun? what's you next
>event? etc!

well and much the same things we normally do. As for our ride... there's
been so many... which did you mean?  Our newbies are having a fine time and
the kingdom will be attending most of the events listed in the Blackstar
over the next few months.  We really hope to see you there!

Thank you for taking such an interest in us all... we always suspected you
cared but never dared say so for fear of embarassment.

Speaking for all of us,

Dieterich "the sarcastic kraut" Kempenich