ANST - Kingdom A&S

Lisa Carter zkr26 at ttacs1.ttu.edu
Wed Sep 3 21:19:33 PDT 1997

Greetings!

The autocrat asked me to post some info regarding crash space and hotels:

We will be providing crash space for those interested.  Please contact the
autocrat.  Also, the LaQuinta Inn 806-763-9441, has given a flat rate of
$49 + tax per night for 1 to four persons if we have 15-20 rooms booked by
11/1.  This averages $12.50 = tax per person per night with 4 to a room.
if we do not have enough to block a section, the cost will be $55 + tax
and up.

Thanks!

Learning to Serve the Dream,

Kayleigh Drake