ANST - Gothic War

Eric Jackson jackser at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Sep 4 09:18:38 PDT 1997

Subject: Re: ANST - Gothic War
Author:  <ansteorra at Ansteorra.ORG> at SMTP
Date:    9/3/97 2:15 PM

Hi kid, guess who!

You made that WAAAAAAAAY to easy to get a hold of you, and here I was
looking forward to a challenge of my geek fu skills since I seemed to have
forgottem to actually get YOUR address, email, etc.
     Owen ap Aeddan
     MKA Eric Jackson
     115 N. E ST.
     Yale Ok 74085
     jackser at okway.okstate.edu
     918-387-2260
What's up?
Getting ready for Mooneschadowe Guardian
 how was your ride?
Long but well worth it.
did your newbie have fun?
He had a blast and hopefully we will have him armored up soon
what's you next event?
Mooneschadowe Guardian sep 6-9
Blood of Heroes sep 26-28
Namron Protecterate oct 10-12
Crown Tourney oct 17-19
Battle of 3 kings oct 24-26
Gnomon vales Margrave nov 21-23
Weisenfeur yule revel dec 13
etc!

sorry for not sending this private but I need your e-mail as well.
     Ld Owen ap Aeddan ap Trahaearn...
;P~

c-
   Caladin Ironhearth Esq.        |   Eric W. Brown
   Scotland - 1596                |   1905 B Margalene Way,
   (Have stick, will hit!)        |   Austin Texas 78731