ANST -Laurel Bards?

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Fri Sep 5 17:44:50 PDT 1997

On Fri, 05 Sep 1997 16:34:33 -0500, Maddie Teller-Kook
<meadhbh at io.com> wrote:

<:Greetings Larkin...
<:This is not by any means a complete least, but... some of the
Laurel's i
<:have seen or know to have done bardic arts:
<:
<:Thomas of Tenby, Finn O'Kelly, Inman, Sigmund and Sieglinde, Mari,
and I
<:am sure there are many more.
<:

Hi meadhbh,

Master Thomas of Tenby has a thistle in Performing Arts-Drama, Count
Finn Kelly O'Donnel has a thistle in Balladry, Duke Inman's thistle is
in armory. Duke Sigmund the Wingfooted has a thistle in Bardcraft.
Duchess Sieglinde Syr was awarded a thistle in singing. Baroness Mari
ferch Rathtyen has a thistle needlecraft. And I am not a Laurel and
also have no Thistle at all...

***THWAP*** (Sound of rolled up newspaper alongside of head)

Oh, you mean yourself Mistresss Meadhbh ni Ruaidh o Chonnemara. But
your thistle is in Culinary Arts.

Now please excuse my obtuseness, but don't you think that in this
ideal world of ours that a Laurel would normally have a thistle in
their primary primary field of expertise?

Larkin-who's working on a Thistle for obnoxiousness
===
 "It is indeed a small mind that can only think of one way
to spell a word."