ANST - Bad jokes

Mark Wallace blackfox.mwal at webzone.net
Fri Sep 5 21:43:21 PDT 1997

Unto The Ansteorra List does Master William Blackfox send greetings:

I shall be brief.

The Lady Ghislaine acknowledges that I an authority on humor.  Thank you.

In my Authoritative Opinion,  the virus hoax was not funny.  It still isn't.

	Am I supposed to be funny all the time just because I do Warthaven?  Have I
no right to be serious about something?

	Also...if you don't think that Warthaven is serious material, you haven't
been reading it long enough or closely enough.

Yours in service,
Master William Blackfox
Order of the Pelican