ANST -Laurel Bards?

Elizabeth Zimmerman bethzimm at rocketmail.com
Sun Sep 7 06:20:17 PDT 1997

--Tyrca at aol.com wrote:
> <<
>  "Mistress Rosalind de Angleterre's Laurel was not awarded for anyone
>  area, but becaause of her skill in several areas...costuming, bardic
>  arts, needlework, metal craft, and I don't know what else.
>
>  Afrena O'Dunlaing
>  Lost in Trimaria for awhile.
>   >>
> how about cooking?
>
> Tyrca
>
>     (how did you get lost there?)

How could I forget her cooking!!!  (Thoughts of wonderful meals and
dishes dance through my head along with late nights of song and story,
sigh...)

My mundane job sent me here for six weeks.  I know, it's tough, but it
really put a crimp in my event plans, though I did bring just a bit of
garb, just in case. <smile>

Afrena O'dunlaing