ANST - In agreement

joelight joelight at lx.net
Sun Sep 7 10:44:24 PDT 1997

Writing in reply to HE Marthe:

I have had the same problem with A& S entries.  I have been doing Stained
Glass now for several years.  Good enough to sell several pieces and have
requests for more.  My documentation is now the length of a short research
paper with the lines, arrows, and paragraphs explain' each (as Arlo said)
and yet the last time I displayed a piece, I was told it was not period.
(It was a window pane sized piece of Viking longship...)  It is most
discouraging!  Perhaps the most discouraging of all was the person who said
these things did not even have the honor to put their name on the judging
sheet so that I could visit with them.  I don't mind creative criticism...