ANST - Tennis Balls

Don Wilkinson almar_b at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 7 12:01:47 PDT 1997

Heilsa Great Ansteorrans,
 Almar here and I have some good news!!!  I just arrived home from a
long journey from Stargate.  It is nice to be sailing a new Drakar since
my old one has burned and sank!  ( my car died and I just go a new one!)
I just recieved a message by carrier pidgeon from a Tennis ball company
and the Coustomer Service Manager says that she has " an unknown number,
but well over a hundred " tennis balls that they will donate ( rejects,
seconds, ect...) sooooooo I need to send the pidgeon back to her
tomarrow and work out the details.  When they arrive I will let you good
gentiles, who may need seige ammo know and we can get them ready to
smash our good friends from Trimaris into little bitty pieces.......
In service to our great Kingdom,
Almar Bjarnklo