ANST - Clergy in Ansteorra?

Dieterich cjw at vvm.com
Mon Sep 8 06:02:08 PDT 1997

Have a curious question for you all- I'm looking for any member of the SCA
who is also a member of the clergy... preferably Catholic, but pretty much
any 'high church' denomination will do.  Know anyone who fits the bill?  I'm
fairly certain we have a couple of ministers (one in Black Oak Keep, I
believe) but I don't know what denomination they are.  Please e-mail me
privately if you know of anyone.

Danke,

Dieterich