ANST - Paper making

Paul Gilbert vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu
Mon Sep 8 12:04:27 PDT 1997

I am getting into the art of hand making paper.

Is there anyone out there that also does this? Perhaps in the
Houston/Huntsville area?

If so, please contact me by private email or phone. I am ready to
make my first sheet and would like to ask some questions.

Thanks in advance....

Nikolas

Paul Gilbert                                                 Nikolas Vasilievich
Huntsville, Texas                                        Exchequer of The Fort
409-291-9532                                             Barony of Ravens Fort
vis_pfg at unx1.shsu.edu                             Kingdom Of Ansteorra
                    Society For Creative Anachronism