ANST - Righto

joelight joelight at lx.net
Mon Sep 8 18:07:00 PDT 1997

In response:

Yes, I agree that valid arguments and comments have been made on both sides
of the artisan issues.  I think that we have arrived at the universal
problem which faces the Society today.  That being one of meaningful, and
useful, communication.  Just think.  We pay $35.00 dollars a year for a
quarterly newsletter and a Kingdom newsletter.  The rest is pretty much up
to us.  As paying members, we should be saying what we want.  If we don't,
then we really can't complain when it doesn't go our way.  We must work
together  to change things.  We must educate ourselves as the
infrastructure and decision making process.  We owe it to ourselves and the
young ones we are bringing up in the Dream.  I think that we have to teach
these things, not just at a local level, but at colleges and any type of
teaching event we get a chance.  Schedule a class on decision making and
changing policy.  (Yes, I know, it sounds like a plot...but I am very
sincere)  Open and honest communication like we are seeing here is a great
way to start.  (Can you tell I'm a counselor?)

Ulrica