ANST - Admin: Apology...

Pug Bainter pug at pug.net
Wed Sep 10 05:40:57 PDT 1997

Good Morning,

  A number of you may have full mail boxes. The notice that Aquilane
  sent out regarding the Arts & Sciences filled a number of mail boxes.
  Not only that, but after that, one of the CCmail servers started
  sending mail back in to the list.

  Unfortunately this CCmail servers headers did not match the others
  I had seen so it slipped past the filters. It has now been beat into
  submission and won't happen again.

  (Well at least not until there is another version of CCmail and they
  change everything again.)

  Btw, I will be checking the Word document myself today to see if we
  detect a virus here. I have not oppened it yet to know

Ciao,