ANST - Here in Elfsea!?! - Texas Medieval Association

Vicki Marsh zarazina at flash.net
Thu Sep 11 15:19:15 PDT 1997

----------
> Membership in the Texas Medieval Association is available to teachers,
> students and members of the general public interested in medieval topics.
>

> SEVENTH ANNUAL CONFERENCE
> TEXAS MEDIEVAL ASSOCIATION
> UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS-ARLINGTON
> SEPTEMBER 11-13, 1997

Oh, My....I had no idea this was going to be so nifty.  And at my University!!!
Is there anyone who is coming that needs crash space?

I will be going to some of the sessions, but will have to miss most of it.

Cool.  Thanks Gunnora for the posting. I just wish I had read it sooner!!

Baroness Zara Zina Theanos

"Go Byzantine."
"Keep your kids off artificial colors."
"Life is Good in Elfsea."