ANST - Re:A&S Questionare

Ghislaine Fontaneau/Elayne Hoover elyh at wcc.net
Thu Sep 11 05:07:35 PDT 1997

	4
	4
	3
	3
	3
	2
	2
	2
	3
	3
	3
	3
	3
	4
	2
	2
	2
	3
	2
	4
	4
	4
	2
	?
	2
	2
	2
	3
	3
	2
	4
	4
	3
	4
	4
	4
	4
	5
	5
	4
	6
	7
	7
	5
	7
	9
	8
	8
	8
	9
	9
	9
	4
	5
	5
	6
	5
	5
	6
	6

--
Madame Ghislaine Fontanneau
Elayne Hoover
elyh at wcc.net
"But any fate of being English would be that fate which is less than
French, stand by and let the better speek freely.  Being French is
surely a fate more-than-English and any god which would cause me to be
less-than-French is no merciful god."
		--Magdalena