ANST - Siege Ammo

Don Wilkinson almar_b at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 14 10:23:16 PDT 1997

Heilsa my freinds,
   I have recieved tennis balls from Dunlop.  They donated a couple
hundred for us.   There is a better than good chance that we will get
some more before the war.   I am passing out the balls in lots of 25 to
help as many out as possible.  If you need some for seige ammo or
javalins please let me know and we will arrange to deliver.    I will be
at Ravens Fort and Elfsea Defender.  So let me know.
right now I have 75 available.

 In service to Ansteorra
  Almar Bjarnklo