ANST - Question for Lau

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Mon Sep 15 13:28:52 PDT 1997

Blackwolf corrects my comments:

On 15 Sep 97 at 11:34, Mark Harris wrote:

> I get my soapstone here in Austin at Dyer's Jewelry, Tools and Supplies.
> 4525 Guadalupe. (512) 451-5565.
> Hopefully they have gotten a new batch in since then. Since they are
> only open M-F, I can't get by there very often.

they've changed recently?  for years part of the saturday morning
ritual was a walk over for supplies in the morning on Saturday ...
used to close at noon (not sure when they opened)

'wolf
... also a caster and fabricator when the universe conspires to allow
me to work.

Umm. yes I think you are correct. Maybe it is just that I never manage to
get up that early on Saturday unless it is for an event.

Stefan