ANST - Blackfox Photos

Burke McCrory bmccrory at mercury.oktax.state.ok.us
Wed Sep 17 06:21:51 PDT 1997

I am passing this on, it was originally posted to rec.org.sca.

Sir Burke

Saludos!

   I have been asked to compile a collage of photographs for posters for HE
Master William Blackfox's memorial service.  This applies
only to folks who live close enough to get me copies within a reasonable
period of time.  I do suggest that everyone else who is planning to attend
on Sunday to also bring your photos or other special memories with you to
share at the reception following (within reason of course)  I ask that you
drop the Photos off with me or Msts. Catrin ASAP  write on the back of it
so that I can return it to you

En Su Servicio,
(In Your Service)
Ly. Isabela del Bosque from the Barony of Northkeep
delbosque at rocketmail.com