ANST - Indian Clothing, Food, and Culture

William Fisher brain41 at io.com
Wed Sep 17 14:13:29 PDT 1997

Dear Gentles,

My lady has instructed me to send all of Ansteorra the following
missive:

"I am interested in putting together a social group to study the
clothing,  food,  and culture of period India.  I am currently residing
in Bryn Gwlad (Austin),  but would be happy to get together with gentles
from elsewhere. My friend Zahara and I have been wearing period Indian
costume and we noticed that there was interest in what we were doing.
We would like to get together and share the information that we have
gathered.  Also,  we had an idea of having Henna parties and also if
people were interested,  going on field trips to Houston or Dallas to
shop at the varied Indian stores there."

Having completeled my task I bid you farewell.

P.S.  Should you be interested,  please email me.

                                                            On behalf of
my lady Sita and Lady Zahara,

Isaac the hermit.