ANST - Herald's Handbook

stddly at SHSU.edu stddly at SHSU.edu
Fri Sep 19 11:13:54 PDT 1997

Larkin,
Actually Donal has revised some of the information out of the handbook and
is handing it out in his Heraldry 101 Classes. I have revised and reorganized
portions of the old Hand book and have one more article to revise.

Kief has only been involved on the revisions on a consulting basis since he
started work last November. So if you want to place blame or cast aspersians
go ahead and cast them at me.

As far as sumtuary law... I wrote a revised copy before the end of Kief's
tenure but could not get it through. (There had been lots of additions
that didn't quite fit within the format of the original sumptuary law and
we were trying to get the spheres for baron/ess approved.) As far as I know
Donal or one of his minions is working on it now.

Lorraine

P.S. I'm getting a little testy cause lots of the stuff Kief has done keeps
getting lost in the shuffle after he lets go of an office and I get tired
of him getting blamed for my procrastination.