ANST - Footwear of the Middle Ages

Amy Kruckemeyer akruckemeyer at uai-unger.com
Fri Sep 19 11:17:52 PDT 1997

> Just as a note to those who keep track of such things, the latest
> (and hopefully the last) version of "Footwear of the Middle Ages"
> ("http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/carlson/SHOEHOME.HTM") is in place and
> available.  I am considering this the final version since I am trying
> to make arrangements to publish a paper version.

I just want to thank you, Mr. Carlson, for having such a terrific resource
available on the internet.  It looks great, is very informative, and you
should get some sort of award for putting it out there.

I have been trying to make a pair of shoes for a while, but needed more
info.  Your page filled in the gaps.

Thanks Again,

Scipio