ANST - Herald's Handbook

Lord Larkin O'Kane larkin at webstar.net
Fri Sep 19 13:43:03 PDT 1997

====== snipping all the good information.

>Kief has only been involved on the revisions on a consulting basis since he started work last >November. So if you want to place blame or cast aspersians go ahead and cast them at me.

Loraine, please extend my apologies to Sir Kief. I did not mean to be
casting aspersions or laying blame.

>P.S. I'm getting a little testy cause lots of the stuff Kief has done keeps
>getting lost in the shuffle after he lets go of an office and I get tired
>of him getting blamed for my procrastination.

Well, if you can't get testy with your friends, then who can you get
testy with?  And quit that procrastinating, that's MY balliwick.  One
of these days someone is going to give me one of those "round 2 its"
so I can get started on all those things I was going to do when I got
one.

Larkin
===