ANST - Bryn Gwlad Scribes's Guild

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Sun Sep 21 21:16:43 PDT 1997

BRYN GWLAD--OCTOBER SCRIBES'S GUILD MEETING!!!!!!

Come one, come all (we have room for, yea verily, waaaaay more than one!)
to the montly meeting of the most august (or in this case, would it be
"october"?) Bryn Gwlad Scribes' Guild Meeting. This month we will meet at
the gracious HL Ari's abode, to be found at 2207 Big Hollow Drive in North
Austin. (For directions, call Ari at 252-7272). We will continue our
discussions on scroll layout, delve deeper into the mysteries of nib
manipulation, and look at more nifty keen books!

For more info, call Mst. Aquilanne at 467-8566 or Mst. Elyramere at 342-8296