ANST - New E-mail List E

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Mon Sep 22 08:30:57 PDT 1997

Mistress Gunnora said:

*Suggested topics for discussion on the Ansteorra Laurels' List include:
*arts and sciences competitions, judging issues, up-and-coming apprentices
*or others whose talents should be noticed by the Laurels, personal arts and
*sciences issues, questions as to research directions and techniques,
*questions as to artistic techniques, etc.

I wish to thank Mistress Gunnora for starting this list.

However, I hope that those who are on this list will remember that this
is a restricted list and that discussion on the last three topics might
well be of interest to those not on the list. In that case, useful
messages could be sent to the SCA-Arts maillist as well as to this list.

Thank you.

Ld. Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com