ANST - Byzantine Emperor

Mark Harris mark_harris at risc.sps.mot.com
Tue Sep 23 12:47:41 PDT 1997

Jovian Skleros said:

I swear that post looked neat and orderly on my screen, but when I
looked at it from my mail program stuff was spread out all over he
screen. Sorry about that. I don't know what I did wrong, but it's
still in order at least.

Again, sorry about the weird stinging-out-all-over-the-place effect.

Huh? It came in fine here. I've already edited it and will be adding
it to my Byzantine-msg file. I will admit it gives a bias view of
the region since you only listed the violent deaths. But it is a
useful list for those working on any Bynzantine personas.

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com