ANST - Re: Pelicans

seafarer at swbell.net seafarer at swbell.net
Tue Sep 23 14:35:10 PDT 1997

Forgive my lack of knowledge, but I was under the opinion that
Pelicans could take "proteges" much like knights take squires and
laurels take apprentices.  If they may do this and still do not, is it
possible that this could contribute to their smaller numbers is relation
to the other circles.

                                                     Just a thought,
                                                  Marc-Antoine de Laclos
                                                     Barony of Namron