ANST - peerages

cward at awd.com cward at awd.com
Tue Sep 23 15:50:39 PDT 1997

I could have *sworn* he was the last. I had forgotton that he & Sigmund got
the Pelican at the same Shadowlands event.

See what happens when you get old?  SCA Senility sets in!
-------------
Original Text
From: "Burke McCrory" <bmccrory at mercury.oktax.state.ok.us>, on 9/23/97 5:00
PM:
>From the January 1996 Ansteorran OP

Jan w Orzeldom
KSCA    01/21/79
ML        07/14/79
MP        04/12/86

Sigmund the Wingfooted
KSCA    07/18/81
ML        07/10/82
MP        04/12/86

Inman MacMoore
KSCA   03/03/84
ML        01/04/86
MP        01/09/93

Jan was called up first and then Sigmund was called up next.

Sir Burke