ANST - Order of the Pel

Dennis and/or Dory Grace amazing at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Sep 23 16:21:42 PDT 1997

At 05:32 PM 9/23/97 -0500, Britta wrote:
>Just for ho-ho's, and I'm sure Sir Galen would not mind, could you on
>line pelicans let us in on the secret of how you picked him? This is a
>learning process for me. I'd simply like to know.
>Britta the Red

Well, to begin with, we don't "pick" peers, we "recognize" them. This
should be a first clue as to some of the inner workings of the circle.
First, in order to recognize someone, we must know what they look like. In
this electronic day and age, that means they must have a web page, which
the good Sir Galen has. Then, we have to make sure that we can recognize
him in any circumstance, so there also has to be an adjacent web site that
shows the candidate with no clothes on.

We thank you Sir Galen for your candor and openess in allowing us to judge
you appropriately. You truly deserve your wings as well as your spurs. ;->

Aquilanne

Dory Grace--The Inkwell
denouncer of Tytyvylus & warrior crone
amazing at mail.utexas.edu