ANST - Order of the Pel

Keith Ewing keandbc at ix.netcom.com
Tue Sep 23 23:46:09 PDT 1997

You wrote:

>Just for ho-ho's, and I'm sure Sir Galen would not mind, could you on
>line pelicans let us in on the secret of how you picked him? This is a

>learning process for me. I'd simply like to know.
>Britta the Red
>--
Hello....

First let me say being elevated to an Oder of Peerage is not a matter
of 'ho-ho's' but is in fact a serious matter...or it for myself.

As Crown, it is recommended to Us, by letters, other members of the
Peerage, and be the populace of Our wonderful kingdom, persons who
should be noticed by that particular peerage.

The Crown then consults with the Order...the Crown does NOT have to
have permission of the Order to add to it...usually they do pay heed to
the Order's counsel.

In Service to the Dream,
Alisha, Regina