ANST - Rules Draft 09/26/97

James Crouchet jtc at io.com
Fri Sep 26 07:28:00 PDT 1997

For those of you who are on multiple lists and get this message
multiple times, I apologize.

The Ansteorran rules have been updated at

http://www.io.com/~crouchet

Also, we are having a rules conference at Elfsea (FortWorth, TX) this
weekend. This may be your last chance to speak to us in person about
this draft. After that I will accept general e-mail about the rules
through October 5th. I plan to issue the final draft on the 6th. The
Rules Committee will then have a week to for a final review. Then the
results will be forwarded to the Crown and the kingdom senechal for
their review.

If all this timing goes as planned there should be a signature ready
document at Crown (Tulsa, OK) on October 18.

Don Doré