ANST - Alexandrian Women's Sympsium

Tim Lozos dentim at myriad.net
Tue Sep 2 07:01:03 PDT 1997

This note was sent to Jessamyn, but it sincerely needs to be forwarded to
Gunnora, Mari, Clare, Siobhan, and all the people who made this such a
spectacular event!
By the way, I'd also love to see a class over religion including details of
the Inquisition, more stuff over women martyrs, or even a class over how to
style and wear period hair design!  (hands on of course)

>Greetings!
>
>I just wanted to drop you a note to let you know what a wonderful time we
had at theWomen's Symposium!  The classes were worthwhile, the teachers
obviously knowledgeable, and the company was unbeatable.

>What made this event physically possible to me was the excellent child care
that was offered.  My children were safe and happy, and my four year old did
not want to leave!  As a mother, I have the highest regards and respect for
people who include my children in their lives, as you have done.