ANST - Length of Gulf Wars

Lyonesse tym3425 at omega.uta.edu
Mon Sep 8 08:53:49 PDT 1997

On Fri, 5 Sep 1997, Ghislaine Fontanneau/Elayne Hoover wrote:

<snip>
> Well, for one thing, that's a cool idea, but my vacation in March is
> considerably shorter than my vacation in August.  August is part of my
> three month break in the summer.  If I went to Pensic, I would hav
> plenty of time to recover before school starts in September.  Gulf, on
> the other hand, is during my 5 day spring break.  I have one weekend on
> each side of that, but no other time left fot travel or event recovery.
> I know I'm not alone in this scheduling dilemma.<snip>
>
> Ghia

The same can be said for the college students of the Kingdoms. While the
war falls close to our Spring Break, if not exactly in it, we also have
the wonders of mid-terms around the same time. I wish I had  more time to
go to more events and meetings, but such is the life of a college student.
:) Maybe there could be a tourney or event set up in the summer for
college students to compete in? A defense of the respective Baronies, that
a particular college is attached to? Or an inter-Kingdom competition?

Ta Ta for Now!
Trishka Makowski
Insipient College of Three Bridges

***
This is Mac.                                            \\\\|////
He wants to travel the world.                           ( O   O )
Please add him to your .sig and help him.          ---oOOo--U--oOOo---